- We will only use your personal information when it is necessary for us to deliver you our Services (defined in section 3 below) or perform other necessary business functions and activities including Related Services (defined in section 6 below).
- We will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes unrelated to our business activities and the Services and Related Services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent.
2. The Policy
3. Your Consent
5. Information we collect
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number, and payment details.
- Demographic information: gender; date of birth; age.
- Contact details: correspondence address; telephone number; email address.
6. How is your personal information processed?
- to perform a contract with you including, without limitation, the provision of any Services and any Related Services; or
- where we have legitimate interests to process the personal information and these interests are not overridden by your rights; or
- in accordance with a legal obligation; or
- where we otherwise have your consent.
- to process, administer, and manage the Services we provide to you;
- to help us develop, improve, enhance, administer, and facilitate our Services and business operations;
- to process your personal information for Elion’s internal business purposes;
- to verify your identity and user details;
- for general internal purposes (such as record keeping, database management, billing, and debt collection);
- to assist with the resolution of any issues including disputes relating to the Services;
- to comply with all laws and regulations in all applicable jurisdictions; and
- to communicate with you.
7. When will we disclose your personal information?
8. Storage and Security
9. Links to other websites
10. Email, Text, and Telephone Communications
11. Your rights to access or correct your personal information
13. Privacy Concerns